As new data is published the LMI for All database is regularly updated. The current version of the LMI for All database contains the following key data sets:
1. Employment, projected employment and replacement demands from Working Futures
2. Pay and earnings based on the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings and the Labour Force Survey
3. Hours based on the Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings
4. Unemployment rates based on based on the Labour Force Survey
5. Skills shortage vacancies based on the Employer Skills Survey
6. Skills, Knowledge, Abilities and Interests based on the US O*NET system
7. Occupational descriptions from the ONS Standard Occupational Classifications
8. Current vacancies available from Universal JobMatch
9. Higher education destinations data from HESA
The sources of the LMI For All data are explained in detail in the LMI for All Data documentation (version 9, February 2017). An LMI for All Data overview (August 2018) is also available.
We are also working on a new mapping in order to integrate the updated apprenticeship service vacancy feed with the aim of integrating into the LMI for All database in May-June 2018.